Monday, October 14, 2013

Week 2, project 2

Welp, another week gone another project done! This week we had to make a Trencher 885. It was a pretty big step up from the Lego Project. I spent 50 hours on this so hopefully you all like it, if not give me some feedback on how to make it better.

The only other thing I did this week than work on the project and going to school was going to Universal/Island of Adventure and Halloween Horror Nights with my best friend Sarah! She got to fly out this weekend to have some fun and it was definitely worth it. We spent 16 hours in the park on Saturday. Yes we are kind of crazy but that's why we are such good friends. Halloween Horror Nights was the bomb! We got through 7 out of the 8 haunted houses, Cabin in the Woods was the best one if you were wondering.

Anyway here's my project and a reference picture just to show you the detail I had time to add. Also just to let you know, we had a master reference that was different than the real life reference pictures which is why some of the details are different. Have a good night everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment