Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Apartment and beginning

Okie dokie so apparently people want me to blog sometimes? Then we shall do it!

After finally arriving to Florida on Friday my mom and I got to move me into my apartment on Saturday (which took up the entire day). Here are some pics!




Yes, if you hadn't noticed 30 feet from my Bedroom window there is a golf course. The apartment complex is really nice with a pool, fitness room, and everything was furnished (which was great because we didn't have to bring any furniture).

Monday came and it was orientation day which was a little nerve wrecking since I didn't have any idea what to expect. We got a catered breakfast that morning which was delicious and got to meet all the staff and students. After a little we went on a walk around the backlot of Universal Studios where the school is located and ended up inside Universal where they took us on The Transformers ride. How many people can say they went on a ride the first day of school? That was awesome!

The rest of the day consisted on getting our backlot passes and eating at the cafeteria which is cheap and really good!

Today (Tues. Oct 1) was out first actual day of class. Again it was scary because I didn't know what all to expect. We learned a bit of a program and had to build a desk/monitor which I did not end up finishing (it was very difficult actually). I will be studying and finishing it up tonight. I got my computer today that is custom build and am just waiting for the program to download so I can get started! Anyway... that's about it for now. I'll post more things whenever I feel like it ;)

This is what my life has become already ^

2 comments:

  1. Kyle that is awesome, hope everything continues to be that great for you out there!

    ReplyDelete